Tuesday, January 27, 2009

2x17 Carnal Knowledge



In retaliation for not playing by the unspoken rules of Constance Billard, Blair hatches a plan to bring down her teacher, Rachel (guest star Laura Breckenridge), and it's going to be good. After Chuck wakes up half naked on the floor in a hotel room and only has little memory of what happened the previous evening and who he was with, Nate, Serena and Vanessa try to help him fill in the missing pieces of what is turning out to be an increasingly intriguing mystery. Serena thinks Dan is sleeping with Rachel after she sees Dan brushing hair from her face.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank youu!

Anonymous said...

Wow this was the best episode ever!
To bad that Dan and Serena broke up again.. Tyvm for uploading this ^^ I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

whats with the background music that wont stop?

Anonymous said...

woow I'm so anxious to watch the next episode! when will it be online? Thanks for uploading!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for uploading all the episodes. When will the next one be online...???

Liz L. said...

@Anonymous:

The problem with the background music has been fixed. My apology. I uploaded a script with a short intro of Gossip Girl, but it seems like my mp3 got replaced with something else.
Oh well. It's fixed now.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Next episode will be online next week!

Sequined Fashion said...

Great episode!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till the next one is online.. When will it be on liz?? :o)

Liz L. said...

Well, the episode will air March 16.. so expect it to be up very quickly after that. Please keep watching :)

Anonymous said...

:oS
Thats a weird order. What happend with the episode(s) of February?

Liz L. said...

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I can follow. As far as I know, only 1 GG episode has aired in February.
The production crew and cast probably needed some well-deserved time off. You can't blame them, neither me, hea?

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, don't be offended. I was just asking. I thought there was an episode in february beacause of what you said earleyer:

Next episode will be online next week!
February 18, 2009 6:39 AM

Anyway no worries! :)

Btw: the episodes on the dutch tv are stopped, this is al we got girl.