Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey girls & boys, (I'm sure GG has alot of male fans by now)

You probably noticed my absence last week? Yes, I slacked and
uploaded the fifth episode just a couple of hours ago. I haven't
even watched it yet! That tells how busy I was. (And, I was on
a little trip ;) ) Anyways, I promise you I'll be up to date as
soon as possible, so that we can discuss the latest about our
lovely Upper East Siders. I've been told the next episode has reserved alot for us, *wink wink*! For now, please feast your eyes on our saucy 'New Haven Can Wait' promo, featuring Chuck. Oh, that smoldering gaze..

ps: Expect a new poll to be online tomorrow!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I'm so happy that I can watch GG online! In Holland the show will be on tv in 2009!

So.. Thanks!

xoxo

Liz L. said...

Aw, that's a pity. Luckily we're here! I'm glad you love us :)